You must have noticed some changes with the template. I have removed few tables as to make it load faster. I had three tables in my previous template,
- Top header table
- Rest content table containing main content and leftmenu
- Main content table
Now the problem was with IE where the head table used to load faster and rest of the content which was contained in (2) used to load at once after a break. With a slower Internet connection this could make people feel that the page is without any content. So I decided to study some css and make it work through css. I also removed a lot of designing stuff to keep it simple. I need to work more on it but I am busy for next couple of days. For CSS I read the following links
I will be working more on the template to make it even more simpler. Please let me know your opinion about the change.