I want to blog more often but then I am (happily) keeping myself busy with so many other things that blogging is almost not getting its deserved time. Now I have 5 minutes to blog post :). I am going to write about my magical wallet. It is finally dead and replaced with another lower range (hopefully more organized) wallet.
(My dead magical wallet)
It’s rather funny but true. If the first search says you have 0 Rs inside then search again to find other 100 Rs (in folded notes, hidden coins) and so on. Search once more and you might find some money for one time meal (applicable only in Kolkata). It was so messed up that coins used to hide inside notes and notes behind coins.
The last words from my magical wallet
I (wallet) played my role well but you (Aji) did not take care of me. I wish you didn’t have put following things inside me:
- Two bunch of keys.
- All bills folded.
- Your class notes.
- Identity cards from your school days.
- Other plastic cards. (Why the hell you need so many membership??)
- Over 50 Coins sometimes (Do you remember how you paid 50 rs using coins only?)
- Comb (Yuk!!!! your comb used to enter inside me sometimes)
- Small pen (I don’t know who invented it but certainly I would have killed that Chinese guy? Chinese is just a guess as behind such innovation u see Chinese only :).)
You killed me Aji
The last but the most important point, you sat on almost everyday. I was full with almost all craps and moreover YOU SAT ON ME. I survived for 5 years but finally I am dead, thanks to you Aji.
It was a woodland (soft leather) wallet worth 1,200 Rs (5 years back) and very comfortable. I shifted to a relatively cheaper one this time. You can wish it best of luck 🙂
Happy new week!
(Btw I will keep myself busy reading books and implementing some of the theories.)